Best Chiropractor Asheville NC
Asheville is an incredible place to live, work, and raise a family. We have a small town, everybody-knows-everybody feel, with great medical care and larger urban conveniences you would only expect in a metropolitan area like Charlotte.
Asheville is a town concerned about health and wellness. We have excellent parks and greenways, hiking and mountain biking, and access to all sorts of river watersports.
If you are like many in our area and want to improve your overall health and wellness, chiropractic care should be a top priority. At Monitto Chiropractic, we are here to answer questions about chiropractic care and why it’s right for you.
What Is Chiropractic Care Asheville, NC?
Chiropractic care is a medical discipline centered on the concept that when the body’s musculoskeletal system is properly aligned, it can effectively heal itself without medicine. Chiropractors are primary care physicians trained and licensed to perform chiropractic adjustments, manipulating the spine to correct subluxations and improper alignment. Chiropractic treatment is safe and helps people experience improvements and relief from a variety of conditions, including:
- Chronic back, neck, and joint pain
- Problems related to poor posture
- Lingering pain and healing issues from vehicle accidents and sports injuries
- Sinus congestion and allergies
- Inner-ear issues and vertigo
- Migraines and frequent headaches
- Corrective exercises for recovery
The Best Chiropractic Care in Asheville, NC
We provide western North Carolina with the highest quality chiropractic care. Some of what sets us apart include:
- Experience: Dr Monitto has 40 years of experience treating patients in western North Carolina.
- Techniques: Dr Monitto has expertise in many different techniques, such as the Y-strap spinal decompression and Webster Technique for those in the midst of pregnancy.
- Posture: Dr Monitto does not merely want to treat the pain itself, but we also focus on correcting the source of your discomfort.
- Customer Service: We go to great lengths to ensure your comfort. You will not find a more caring and inclusive staff than here at Monitto Chiropractic.
When people think of visiting the chiropractor, they often think primarily of back and neck pain; however, if your spine is not properly aligned, it can impact your entire body. Chiropractic care provides patients with more than just pain relief; it is part of an overall health and wellness strategy. If you are in the Asheville area, Monitto Chiropractic is here to help you experience pain relief and become healthier through chiropractic adjustment, proper nutrition, and corrective exercises. Contact to schedule a visit today.