Chiropractic Appointment Asheville, NC
Western North Carolina is one of the best places to live in the country. Our area shows up on plenty of lists of “best places” for a number of reasons:
- We have a burgeoning economy despite challenges related to the pandemic.
- We have excellent housing options from budget-friendly apartments to homes.
- We have great cultural amenities like museums, the River Arts District, and music venues.
- We have some of the best restaurants in the state and region.
- We have more hiking and mountain biking trails than you can explore in a lifetime.
- We have beautiful parks and greenway trails.
- We have pristine rivers and waterways in which to go kayaking, whitewater rafting, tubing, and fishing.
- We have fun golf courses and disc golf courses throughout the area.
Much of what makes Asheville special is the access to outdoor activities. If your mobility is reduced due to pain and discomfort, you may benefit from chiropractic treatment.
What is chiropractic?
Chiropractic is an overall way of looking at the human body. It's based on the idea that the body is self-sustaining and self-healing. In other words, if you are searching for an alternative to drugs and other invasive medicine, it might be your answer. However, if you are nearest to the idea of chiropractic care, you might be a little trepidatious at the beginning.
What can I expect at my chiropractic appointment?
- First, our expert team will make sure that you are comfortable and provide an understanding of what chiropractic can do for you.
- We will learn from you the ways in which you would like for your health and mobility to improve.
- We will find out from you areas in which you might be experiencing pain and consider an x-ray to determine if there are subluxations. Subluxations are misalignments in the spine that can lead to pain, reduce mobility, and other issues.
- If you are ready, we will perform a safe and often pain-relieving chiropractic adjustment.
- Then, we will help you develop a plan for furthering your health goals that involve better nutrition and therapeutic exercises.
At Monitto Chiropractic, we are committed to ensuring you have the best chiropractic experience possible. We know most can benefit from this holistic approach to health and healing. If you would like to know more about our practice and what your first visit would be like, contact us to schedule an appointment today.