Health and Wellness Asheville
Asheville, North Carolina is known for being an active city. We have grown substantially in the last few decades in large part to our beautiful natural surroundings. Mile-high mountains practically rise out of the downtown skyline. The famous Blue Ridge Parkway runs through the city, both directions featuring some of the best views, tunnels, and hiking in the Appalachian Mountains. Speaking of hiking, there are thousands of hiking and mountain biking trails throughout the region. There are dozens of campgrounds in which you can pitch a tent and many places to hang a hammock. If water sports interest you, we have rivers, lakes, and wide fast-flowing creeks that are perfect for kayaking, tubing, and white-water rafting. We also have an avid culture of flyfishing that attracts thousands of tourists to the region.
Whether you have lived here your entire life, or recently relocated to the highest city east of the Mississippi River, you can see how beautiful the region is and probably enjoy getting out in nature. However, if you are struggling with nagging pain, and other health and wellness issues, it can be hard to get outdoors. If you would like to improve your health and wellness, the team at Monitto Chiropractic is here to help.
Monitto Chiropractic | Health and Wellness in Asheville, NC
We help Asheville residents improve their health, wellness, and mobility through natural means and resources. These can include but are not limited to:
- Chiropractic adjustments to help correct misalignments in your spine.
- Repairing old or new athletic injuries with chiropractic care and exercise.
- Consolation on therapeutic exercises that will help improve mobility and manage pain and discomfort.
- Help to understand nutrition and how to eat well.
- The Y-Strap Decompression technique that offers a great advantage in using the Y-Strap to mobilize the spine is the straight angle and non-existent torsion of the procedure to reduce spinal compression and muscle stiffness.
- X-Ray and MRI that gives us the ability to take a comprehensive look at your spine or injury. Depending on the findings, Dr. Monitto may order an MRI or other imaging study of the spine.
If you are ready to get on track with improved health and wellness, give our chiropractic office a call today. Monitto Chiropractic has helped many patients just like you achieve their health and wellness goals, improve their mobility, and enjoy all that western North Carolina has to offer. Start improving your health and wellness journey by reaching out to our expert team.