Winter Chiropractic Care
We have experienced a wonderful autumn season in Western North Carolina. The leaves changed colors in a spectacular display. People from all over visited our area to experience the beauty of the season. The temperatures were mild during the day and cool at night, just as you expect it to be in fall. People were able to get out and hike in the natural surroundings of our city. It was the perfect season for health and wellness.
As the leaves finally finish falling, we will transition from fall to winter. We are fortunate to enjoy relatively mild temperatures for a high elevation region. Nevertheless, it will get cold and the weather can be brutal. Many residents find winter to be a difficult season on their backs and joints. From nagging pain that seems to worsen with the weather to limited outdoor exercise, winter can be incredibly difficult even for your health and well-being.
Cold Weather Chiropractic Care Asheville NC | Monitto Chiropractic
Monitto Chiropractic is here to help you find relief, feel better, and have the mobility you desire throughout winter. Our chiropractic office is committed to finding and correcting the source of your pain and discomfort. Dr. Paul Monitto helps educate every patient about chiropractic and other natural solutions to common health problems. Chiropractic care can do more than just relieve pain:
- Chiropractic care can help identify the source of your spinal misalignments.
- Chiropractic care can help reduce the effects of indoor winter allergies.
- Chiropractic care can improve pain and mobility caused by athletic injuries.
- Chiropractic care can help improve your posture.
- Chiropractic care can help you find relief from injuries that occurred in a vehicle accident.
- Chiropractic care can include therapeutic exercises that you can do on your own to improve mobility.
- Chiropractic care can help you experience life in Asheville during the winter with an improved mood and disposition.
If you need help moving as well as you can throughout the winter season, make sure you reach out to the expert team at Monitto chiropractic. Our experienced team is committed to correcting the source of your discomfort. We want to make sure you can enjoy the cold weather in Asheville as much as the mild temperatures from spring through fall. We can help you with chiropractic adjustments, therapeutic exercise, and a plan for improving nutrition. Give us a call today.